Dear Fellows Welcome Onboard!
The captain and the crew are happy to introduce you to World Cruiser Club. We aim to deliver a wide selection of water crafts to Cruise Lovers all over the world who are already dreaming of their next cruise and we built the tools for this purpose. To become a member of World Cruise Club you must first read and accept the Terms & Conditions and then read and accept the following Policy presented in this page. Terms & Conditions such as Policy of World Cruise Club may change at any time and members will be noticed via e-mail. Since you Sign Up as a Property Owner, your account includes the following Free Features:
- Unlimited Listings – Rent by night or by hour
- 15 photos per listing
- Publish – Unpublish your listing
- Calendar maximum booking availability for your clients is 1 year (12 months) from the current date
- Custom Prices for Custom Periods – In each listing –> Price Settings, you have a calendar to manage custom price for custom periods (you select each first day and last day when you wish the custom rates). For each custom period, you can set custom the price per night, the custom price per night for 7n+, and 30n+, a custom price for a weekend night, minimum days for booking, and changeover days (check-in OR check-in and check-out days)
- Manage Turn Over days – Allow only bookings starting with the check-in on a specific day of the week OR allow only bookings with the check-in/check-out on a specific day of the week
- Early Bird Discounts – You can set discount in % and the minimum number of days in advance for the discount to apply. The discount % applies to price per night
- Minimum Days/Nights of Booking – The minimum number of booking days applies to any booking request. You can override this value from Price Adjustments and set custom minimum days for a custom period. Custom periods are manually set from a calendar (one custom period at a time)
- Security Deposit – set the amount of the Security Deposit yourself based on the value of your watercraft
- Cancellation Policy – use your own Cancellation Policy as you wish depending on your boat needs
- Full control of your availability and bookings – Accept, Reject booking, payment reminders
- All in one Calendar – manage all of your bookings for your boats in one calendar
- Instant Booking or Owner Approval – If you select instant booking, then booking requests will be confirmed without your approval. If you don’t wish to enable Instant Booking, all booking requests will have to be manually reviewed by you (you can either reject or approve each request)
- Import/Export iCalendar feeds – Synchronise the availability of your calendar easily with other platforms such as Airbnb, Booking, etc, to avoid double bookings
- Invoice ready – once you accept a booking request our system will automatically generate an invoice
- Fuel Policy, Cleaning Fees, City Fees available
- Add extra options in booking form – single fee, by night, by a guest or by guest and night – In each listing, you can add extra booking options – and set price as a fixed fee, by night, by a guest or by night and guest. These extra options can be edited/deleted at any time without affecting previous booking requests. Ex. Airport Collection Available, Catering, Water sports, etc
- Internal chat system for easier communication with your clients
- Client Reviews
World Cruiser Categories
- Motor Boats
- Sail Boats
- House Boats
- Jet Skis
Booking Prices Policy
Your prices will have to be at least equal or lower than any other listing of your property. If you are not compliant with this regulation your account may be suspended without notice.
Full Account and Reservations Support
We will be with you in every step. If you don’t have time to submit a listing or handle Reservations or you need help and information regarding our website the crew of World Cruiser Club will be here for you cost free. Anything you need please contact our crew.
Fill in the Payment Info field on your profile and get your funds 48 hours after the check out of the client.
Full payment will be received directly for the booking to be confirmed.
Service fees will apply in every transaction.
Charges will apply when:
1. Booking requests are accepted by the owner and paid by the client
2. Instant bookings are confirmed and paid directly.
There is a 10% service fee that will be deducted from your earnings (earnings = total cost of the booking (without security deposit, cleaning fee or city fee) + extra options).
Security deposit is defined by the owner during the listing add. It is held by the World Cruiser Club until the trip is finished and will be refunded to the client if no complaints are received from the owner. In case complaints occur from the owner side, World Cruiser Club will ask for clarifications and proofs in order to pay the owner the full amount of the security deposit. If the owner claims more funds than the security deposit due to clients liability, World Cruiser Club has no responsibility for such or similar cases. World Cruiser Club can only ensure that the owner will receive his security deposit or the client will be refunded. If further dispute occur, is between the owner and the client, World Cruiser Club will be no longer responsible.
Owners are free to use their own Cancellation Policy in Ship Details page and in case of the client cancelling the booking he must comply with the owners Cancellation Policy.
In case of the owner cancelling the booking he owes to fully refund the booking and pay all expenses arise such as bank transaction fees 3% in every transaction.
To become an Agent for World Cruiser Club you must have more than three (3) listed water crafts on our platform from which you will be earning 3% from every booking confirmed and paid. All of the above mentioned Regulations and Policies apply for Agents too.
If you need further instructions do not hesitate to contact us.
WORLD CRUISER CLUB